Very excited to be part of this beautiful project from my very dear friend at ” beets pulse and thyme” Here’ s a little snippet of her book ” #whatnutritionisteat ” featuring one of my favorite recipe : socca! Coming out soon 🙂 What Nutritionists Eat with Lola Ducout I am so excited to begin sharing… Continue reading A beautiful project
Fatma’s unreal dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free, 30 mn chocolate chocolate cake ! I had the pleasure of having my nutritionist friends around for dinner last week. Fatma brought along this little nugget, and we were all blown away by it. BLOWN AWAY. This cake goes beyond my understanding of chemistry! I mean there’s… Continue reading
Green falafels made with peas, spinach, pistachios and o’course chickpeas.It is served with a turmeric and tahini sauce.
They are truly delicious, moist, and very nutritious as well as being gluten free! 😘
- for the falafel, you’ll need to blend coarsly: 5 shallots + 2 can of chick peas + 100g of pistachios +100g of peas + a big handful of spinach + 40g of fresh parsley + 40g of fresh coriander + 1 large teaspoon of cumin + 1 large teaspoon of dried coriander + 6 garlic cloves + 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda + 5 tbspoon of buckwheat flour.
- Roll the mixture into balls . You can either fry them in coconut oil ( the key thing is to have a v.hot oil or the mixture will decompose in the pan – if it starts to burn reduce gently) or bake for 20 mn ( or until it starts to brown nicely ) which is a healthier option.
- for the tahini dressing you’ll need to blend: 100g of tahini paste + 4 cloves of garlic + the juice of 1 lemon + a generous handful of coriander or parsley + 1 teaspoon of paprika + 1 teaspoon of cumin + 1 teaspoon of turmeric + 1 teaspoon of sea salt + 1/2 cup of water. You may need to add more water to achieve desired consistency! Enjoy 💚💚💚
A very hydrating and refreshing juice to welcome summertime! For 2 people you’ll need: 1/4 of a pineapple 1/2 a cucumber 1/2 a lemon 1/2 a lime 500g of fresh organic spinach 1 handful of mint Find a good spot in the fresh grass, remove your shoes, connect with the earth and the sound… Continue reading Pineapple, lemon, lime, spinach, mint and cucumber juice
Have you ever wondered what goes on inside your body that could cause so much suffering? The facts are intriguing… While we don’t know why all the symptoms of hangover occur, scientists have uncovered some unique facts behind the physiology of the common symptoms. Here are five facts that can help you recover from it as… Continue reading Recovering from an alcohol hangover? I have got you covered!
Another take on houmous with a fresh and spring feel.
- half a can of chickpeas
- half a can of peas
- 1 garlic clove
- the squeeze of half a lemon
- 3 springs of fresh mint
- 1 large tbspoon of tahini paste
- 2 tbspoon of olive oil
- water for thinning
- salt and pepper to taste
Add all the ingredients to a blender and give it a good whizz…voila!