What to expect if you sign in for a consultation (initial + follow-up consultation):
- Before the first consultation, you will be sent a health questionnaire and will be asked to provide a 3 days food diary, mentioning any supplement or drug you might be taking and any relevant medical testing. You will be required to provide those details at least 3 days prior to your consultation, in order for your case to be researched appropriately.
- An initial consultation typically lasts 60 to 90 minutes, more questions will be asked such as current health concerns, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, medical history, family history, lifestyle, levels of physical activity, or any information which might be relevant for your case.
- Follow up consultations are generally after four weeks and allows monitoring progress and making any necessary adjustments.
- Further follow-ups may be required.
- Free 15 min health appraisal or discussion about any concern you might have
- Initial appointment (90mins) £80
- Follow up appointments (60 mins) £60
- One to one Yoga session + Nutrition, please contact us
- Nutrigenomics: Genetics profiles + interpretations + tailored nutritional plans, please contact us
Lola offers consultations at:
- Her place in Brighton and Hove
- In the comfort of your own home and can travel up to Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks, Lewes, Ditchling, Saltdean, and the surrounding areas
- Via Skype all around the world