Fatma’s unreal dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free, 30 mn chocolate chocolate cake !
I had the pleasure of having my nutritionist friends around for dinner last week. Fatma brought along this little nugget, and we were all blown away by it. BLOWN AWAY. This cake goes beyond my understanding of chemistry! I mean there’s no flour and no butter! It is gooey yet light and airy and utterly scrumptious. It also has the advantage of being easy to make and takes 25mn to bake. I must confess… I’ ve made it 3 times in one week!
To make this Little winner, you will need:
- 150 g of almond butter – or the entire small jar of almond butter (170g). You can also use hazelnut butter or any other nut butter you may feel like.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 (to 3/4) of a 250ml glass of coconut sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 75 g of dark chocolate ( 70 to 85%)
- Whip your 2 eggs with the vanilla extract until fluffy
- Add the mixture to the nut butter, mix well
- Mix the coconut sugar, salt and bicarbonate of soda and add to the mixture
- Then, add 50 g of your roughly chopped chocolate into the mixture, mix well.
- Pour onto a parchment paper adding the remaining 25g of chopped chocolate on the top, and bake for 20/25mn at 180c
How easy is this? Enjoy X